We are privileged to feature some photos from club member, John Landers.

Bio

My name is John Landers, married to my beautiful wife, Wanda Jollymore. We live on an acreage just outside of Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada. With that being said, I do also spend some of my time throughout the year in Mesa, Arizona and on the beautiful Caribbean Island of Barbados.

I am currently enjoying my retirement life playing League Softball, League Tennis and recreational golf & pickle ball. It was about four years ago that I thought I would take an interest in the hobby of Photography. At that time, I decided to join the Viewpoint Photography Club in Mesa, AZ. Little did I know that this hobby would open my eyes up to so many new things. Over the past four years, I have been mostly self-taught. COVID lockdowns and some dedication has taken my photography interests & skills to a whole new level.

From a basic ‘point and shoot’ camera, I have progressed to the use of the most modern DSLR cameras. As you will see from my attached photos, I have an interest in diverse photography subject matter. Landscape, Seascapes, Wildlife, Night Shots, Birds, Long Exposures, Sunrises/Sunsets and Macro photography are just to name a few. Photography has given me the opportunity to enjoy the world around us more. It has also afforded me the opportunity to share my findings with others through my photos.

My future plans are to improve my photography skills to an even higher level and to explore some different areas of photography. Hope you enjoy some of these moments I am sharing with you!

This website is hosted by Visual Pursuits, a service provided by Software Pursuits, Inc.